2.25.2011

Five on Friday


1. Norah Kate had her PE tubes placed & adenoids removed this morning. She did GREAT and now we are back home. She was pretty fussy just after surgery, but calmed down after about 10 minutes. She is now sleeping soundly in her bed. Thanks for the prayers!!!

2. Haven't heard anything else on the adoption this week. BUT we have reviewed everything and we have all of our papers/references/etc. ready so when we do hear something we are ready to send everything in.

3. Smocking is going well. I have learned about all the basics I can learn...just need to actually smock a dress or outfit now!!!

4. Tonight is our women's retreat at our church. I am not sure that I'm going to make it...I'll have to see how Norah Kate is doing & how David feels about staying here with her. We'll see.

5. I'll end with a picture of the morning. This was just before they took her back to surgery. :)

1 comment:

S and K said...

Praise God! So glad Norah Kate did so well. Hope the recovery is ok