3.05.2011

Five on Fri....uh, Saturday!

1. This night 2 years ago I went to supper at Carrabba's with David, my parents & David's parents. It was such a nice dinner, but I couldn't help but think the entire time that it was our last dinner before becoming parents because...

2. The next morning we were induced and welcomed our sweet baby into the world. Yep...tomorrow is the little lady's 2nd birthday. We have had a FULL day of partying with friends and family. Thank you to all who made it so special. Now...

3. David is asleep on the couch. Norah Kate is asleep in her room. & I am sitting around at a DISASTER of a house; thankful, but dreading a Saturday night of cleaning and reorganizing. :) :(

4. I was able to get some smocking plates off of ebay...now if I could only get a dress to smock them onto!! Haha! Baby steps, right?

5. Adoption Update! We FINALLY heard back from the USCIS. We received our date for fingerprinting...but it is when David is out of the country! AHHHHH! So, we have sent in our form to reschedule the appointment (yes, it is a form...no phone rescheduling) and we are waiting again. :) David and I really appreciate your prayers throughout this process.

No comments: