2.12.2011

5 on Friday...on Saturday

I forgot to do my Five on Friday... :(

1. Norah Kate had her 23 month birthday this week! That means next month will be PARTY time for the big 2 year old. I'm so proud of her. She is so much fun and has really been improving on her sleeping this week. She is 27lb and about 34 inches tall. She can tell you that her birthday is "Maouch ix" (March 6) Yay!

2. We are still waiting to hear from USCIS about being fingerprinted for our I600A form. That is the big government form and I HOPE HOPE HOPE we hear something this week!!!

3. My mom and my grandmother (Mama Joyce) came through yesterday. It was good to see them, but it is so funny how much Norah Kate loves Mama Joyce! She can only say "Joyce!" Ha! The other day when we were talking to them on the phone we hung up without saying goodbye to Mama Joyce and it very much disturbed Norah Kate. She kept saying "Oh! Joyce!, Oh Joyce! Bye Joyce!" ...so we had to call back and tell her goodbye :)

4. This was a great (easy) week at work. I had several cancellations with the snow/ice, and so I was able to get some extra things done that have been hanging over my head. ...AND stay caught up on everything else.

5. My smocking class is going well. Our teacher this week told me that I have "great stitches." Ha! David is not going to let that one go. BUT...we will see how this goes. I definitely want to have this knowledge, but EVERY PERSON ON THE EARTH knows that I do NOT have time for one more thing in my life! Although its a great stress reliever...we'll see.

No comments: