2.04.2011

Five on Friday

So...I'm totally stealing this idea of "Five on Friday" from several friends, but hey, whatever gets me blogging, right?! So, here goes:

1. David and I are a little frustrated with the adoption goings...we've had another form sent back to us that we had to redo. However, David reminded me last night that even though WE feel like we are way behind our anticipated schedule, God isn't. I know He is sovereign and that He has everything under control. My flesh on the other hand...

2. Norah Kate had a VERY hard time with us going to Israel it seems (for those of you who didn't know, David and I were in Israel for 11 days and return almost 2 weeks ago). We have had a total of 2 nights of her sleeping through the night now, so hopefully that is a light at the end of the tunnel.

3. I was able to leave work today and have NOTHING that I had to do (for work) this weekend. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I'm learning to smock.

5. Tonight we saw Norah Kate tip over this vase with grass decorations in it. She started running away and I said "Norah Kate, did you tip the bucket over?" She said "No." I said "Norah Kate, you are not in trouble, just tell me if you knocked it over." She said "No." I said "NK, when you do something like that and Mama asks you if you did it and you say no, that is called lying. You need to tell me the truth and that means saying Yes if you did do it." She replied "Ooohhh." Me: " So...did you knock over the bucket?" NK: "No." I turn my head in disbelief an look at David, who has his head turned the other way LAUGHING. Finally he said "NK, did you bump into the bucket." She replied "Yeah, Dad."

No comments: