2.18.2011

Five on Friday

1. We heard back from the government form! We received a form in the mail yesterday saying that they received our application, everything was correct and...to wait for the next form that will give us more instructions on what to do next. Ha Ha! Hey, at least we heard something!

2. Didn't make it to smocking class this week...but for good reason. Had a great dinner with good friends.

3. Work has been pretty slow this week. This is a great blessing, but I can't help but feel a little nervous about what that means for the upcoming weeks.

4. I am procrastinating on doing Jillian Michael's 30-day shred by writing this post. :) That lady might just be evil. Just kidding!

5. I probably will not post again before Monday, so I will wish an early 81st birthday to my grandmother, Mama Joyce!!!

No comments: