2.24.2009

Work Showers

This is a little late, but I wanted to make sure and post some pictures from both of our work showers.  We had a great time at both showers and really appreciate our coworkers for being so nice to do this for us.  

Here are some pics from David's shower:


Delicious!!!!!
The proud soon-to-be parents!
David opening gifts!  I was laughing because he hates the word "nipple," and that is what he is opening and he wouldn't say what it was...I knew exactly what he was thinking.  :)
Monique, Natalie, and Courtney - thanks for putting this together!


And now for the St. Jude shower!...
Man, I looked really happy :)
Look at the cute pedifores!  
Okay, so the St. Jude people are getting stiffed on the pictures because some are not uploading correctly.  BUT - that doesn't mean that we didn't appreciate this shower any less!!!  :)  A big thanks to Sally and the other girls for putting this together!

So, now we have everything together (I think) and are just waiting for our little girl to arrive!  I must say that I am not really feeling bad, I am just ready to see this baby!  Hopefully she will be here soon.  Today was my last day of work at St. Jude, so I'm officially on maternity leave - YEAH!  Let the fun begin...


2 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

You are so close! I can't believe. We will be thinking of you guys! Hope the next post you get to put on here is about your little girl arriving!

Lesley, Dennis, Landon, and Natalee "Lou" said...

I hope it is not too much longer now! I have been on bed rest since 33 weeks :( We are anxiously awaiting our little girl as well! It is too funny the Jen, you, and me are due so close together! I look forward to seeing pictures.