2.05.2009

36 week check-up!

I went to the doctor on Tuesday and everything is still...right on track!  I am 1 cm dilated though.  I was pretty excited about that even though I know it doesn't mean much in the long run.  :)  At least I know there is some progress.  

On another note, my parents spent almost a week with us due to the ice in NE Arkansas.  They were without power or electricity for a week, so they decided to bunk with us for awhile.  It just confirms my decision that we definitely need a bigger house!!!  It was nice to have them though because we got a lot done around the house and in the baby's room while they were here...I don't know that they expected all THAT but they were a big help!  Chula loved it too...she thinks all guests come for her enjoyment.  :)  ...and I'm afraid my Dad gives in to her motives too often.  

So...The weeks are flying by...I have a total of 8 more days of work remaining before maternity leave.  I really can't believe that it is coming so soon!!!  Our friends, Josh & Kali Brigham, were due the day after us and had their precious baby boy, Braeden Davis, YESTERDAY!!!  So, with all this talk, I'm going to sign off and go pack for the hospital!!!  Ha Ha!  Hope everyone is having a good week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WE ARE EXCITED!!! COME ON NORAH KATE!!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting..hope all goes well with you. We've got you in our thoughts and prayers...