2.03.2009

Memphis Baby Shower

Last weekend my sweet sisters-in-law and mother-in-law gave me a baby shower in Memphis.  Let me just say that they are great hostesses and really know how to throw a nice shower!  It was good to see our Memphis friends and be able to hang out for awhile.  Here are some pictures from the fun day:


My cute diaper cake that they made.  Kristen found the cutest burp cloths and had them monogrammed -- I can't wait to use them!

Here I am opening gifts - I really got great gifts!  These girls know exactly what is needed when a baby comes along.

Here are my great hostesses!!!  Julie, Kristen and Margie!

My sister and mom were able to come too!  I've been lucky that they have been able to be around so much.

Julie, Kristen, and Margie - Thanks for all you did to make this happen!!!

1 comment:

Laura Jo said...

Nekayeh, let me just say you look absolutely gorgeous! Excited for you...and those burp cloths are adorable (and that brand washes good, always a plus with a baby!).