2.08.2009

Couples Shower!

Yesterday our connection class at church threw us a couples baby shower.  We had TONS of fun (we always do when we all get together), and I'll have to say that it was the loudest and most nontraditional baby shower I've ever attended!  :)  The guys brought Rock Band with them, so they were able to be entertained and not too traumatized by all the baby stuff.  Ha!  Here are some pictures...

Here I am with the gift table.  Everyone was so sweet in what they gave us...we are so lucky for these friends.
Here is the little owl dress that Autumn found!  How cute...and appropriate!  :)  Our little girl is going to have a good looking fall season.  
Rock Band...need I say more?
We did play one traditional game...with the candy bars melted in the diaper.  I tried to tell David I was really bad at these games before we started, but I don't think he really understood until later (maybe I overanalyze these foods???)
So...one of the diapers caught on fire in the microwave...too funny!!!  Disgusting! 
Thanks Autumn and Jenny for putting all this together! (and for Jenny & Craig letting us use their beautiful home!)
Like I said, we had a great time.  Now we are just trying to finish up some last minute stuff...never know when our little girl is going to appear!  Maybe I'll have some nursery pics at some point?!  :)  

1 comment:

Bedtime Stories said...

That does look like the most fun and interesting baby shower! What church do yall attend? Katie