3.22.2010

1 year stats

Here are Norah Kate's 1 year stats. She actually went to the doctor on Thursday, but we've been having fun with our cousins, Isabella & Brooks, that came to visit that same day, and then we've had some not-so-fun since I have had a cold this weekend. The pictures on here were taken on my iphone, so they are not the best quality, but just some snapshots.For those of you who have heard me talk about the enormous amounts of solid foods that Norah Kate has been eating these days, you can imagine my surprise when we weighed her and she only weighed 19 lbs 14 oz!!!!!!!!! Technically we aren't even suppose to turn her carseat around yet, but the pediatrician said it was really just up to us.
So...weight - 25th percentile
head circ - still 50th % I can't remember exactly, but as a former St. Jude nurse, I'm just pleased that the percentile is the same. :)
height - 29 1/4 inches... a little over the 75th %

*Foods - no more nursing. Since she was allergic to the milk formula we have had her on the Enfamil Go & Grow Soy formula for the last month. Now we will begin mixing that, in efforts to transition to Soy milk in the next week or so. The pediatrician suggested we not even try regular milk until she is about 2 years.
She is eating most anything that we eat now. I still try to concentrate on softer foods, but she's proven many times that she can do more.
*Diapers - (*drum roll please*) ...we are in size 3 diapers! Woo-hoo!
*Talking - about the same as before. Not talking much, but she is doing the sign for "please" now.
*Skills - not walking alone, but she will walk with her push toys or holding our hands. She has started standing on her own. She waves to EVERYONE. Not only does she "wash her hands" when touching the faucet or hand sanitizer bottle, but she also "washes" her tummy in the bath & rubs it after she eats a LOT. Ha Ha! :)
*Other stuff - she is playing on her own more now; she is VERY independent and really doesn't seem to put much care into what others "think." (I hope she continues with that...in some ways - ha ha!) She is still dancing and likes to dance with Mom & Dad. She loves to play more with Chula now...wants Chula around all the time. Oh! She has also started nodding her head (instead of only shaking her head "no")
I think that is everything...I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting though.

We are taking advantage of all the outside time we can get. Here she is outside with her new toy from Mimi & Daddy Ron!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I am so glad that Kristen and kids got to come over! I know you all had a great time together. Pics are precious and I love all the updates. These blogs really do help us keep in touch! Love and Miss you guys! Mimi