4.09.2010

Quick Easter Post


Happy Late Easter Everyone! I just wanted to post a few pics from this past weekend. Unfortunately I didn't get pics myself...I only have the ones that my sister sent me. The ones I've included aren't her "dressy" pictures...just the fun, egg dying ones. :)

We just quickly let her use the "dye Q-tip" things to paint a few eggs. She seemed to like it.
Here she is trying it out for herself...I was pretty impressed!
Our finished product! Now, you may be thinking "wow, only a little dye above the lip!" However, you cannot see the other side of her arms in this picture! :)

As I have mentioned before, Norah Kate LOVES to be outside. Her baby-sitter said today "She's so happy outside!" We are really enjoying this weather daily. I have started a new job, so I am working every morning now, but fortunately I have every afternoon off just to spend with my little girl!!!

No comments: