3.01.2010

The Phone



Every time Norah Kate spends a significant amount of time with her cousin, Aiden, he teaches her a new skill. This past weekend David and I attended a conference in Louisville, KY and Julie/Jonathan/Aiden were so sweet to take care of Norah Kate for us while we were gone. Now...I'm not sure if this time it was Aiden teaching Norah Kate the new skill or Julie! Ha Ha! :)

(We really appreciate the help this weekend...it made things go much more smooth!) She and Aiden must have had a great time because she is still asleep and it is almost 9 am!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is so funny! I think that might have been both of us....ha! Aiden has this calculator that looks like a phone she was playing with and then they both keep pretending to talk on my phone!! We had so much fun and we were so glad Norah Kate got to spend the weekend with us.

Marksberry Family said...

Caleb loves the phone, too! He is so cute with it. He picks it up, holds the entire phone to the back of his neck, leans his head to one said and grunts, "Hey!". I keep trying to get a picture with him doing it but every time he sees the camera out he comes charging at me!

Margie and Ron said...

I can hardly believe that tomorrow is Norah Kate's 1st birthday!!! I so wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Please post pics SOON! Sending our love and hugs!!! Mimi & Daddy Ron