4.18.2009

Bath time

Norah Kate's bath time has become one of my absolute FAVORITE times of the day.  She has gotten to where she really likes it and is so calm and content during it.  We sing songs and play in the water and I get smiles every time (even though she isn't really in the pictures below - ha ha!)  
She is 6 weeks now!  I updated everyone in the last post on all she is doing now, so I thought I'd write about one of our favorite times for her "6 week post."  Today we are going to Jackson for a wedding shower and to see some great friends.  We are excited!!!

Here is Norah kate in the bathtub - we try to sing a new song every night (although the night we sang "Jesus loves the little children" she pooped twice and peed once...so now we save that one for when we have a diaper on!)  :)


So cute!  Enjoy the weekend everyone!  

No comments: