4.01.2009

Our outside girl!

One thing we have learned about Norah Kate is that she LOVES to be outside!  If she is fussy, we can just even open the door and she starts to calm down.  Therefore, we have been spending MUCH of our time outside - walking with the stroller, playing with Chula, just sitting around, etc.  Fortunately the weather has been beautiful this week and so it has really made these times even more great.  


Here is Norah Kate showing off the flowers/flower bed that Granddaddy Ron planted for us while we were in the hospital...isn't it beautiful!  We do love PURPLE!  :) 

Chula is showing off our tulips.  They came up for the 2nd year in a row!!!  I don't know what we did right in this situation, but we are enjoying them.  
More purple flowers :) 

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Nekayeh,

She is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!! Could you not just eat her up??? Man, I wish we lived close by.. I'd LOVE to "meet" her in person. ☺

We were in Memphis last weekend. The boys and I went in the hospital (Link stayed in the truck) We were able to see Mrs. JoAnn, Ms. Kathy, Sarah, and Mrs. Nancy. We sure hated that we missed seeing YOU!

On another note.. I'd love to send you a baby gift. Is there anywhere in particular you like to shop? Or is there anything you need or want for her???

Oh, and your flowers are BEAUTIFUL! Tulips are my FAVORITE!

Take care, my friend!

Unknown said...

Loved looking at the pics.... some really great ones! She is a DOLL for sure! I am so glad that things are going so well for you guys! Enjoy every moment. They grow so fast!
Sure do LOVE and MISS you guys! Margie

Julie said...

I love the pictures from her dedication. So sweet! I'm glad she is liking being outside. Her cousin needs someone to play with. He can't get enough of the outdoors. Glad you guys are doing good. Hope we get to see you real soon

S and K said...

Hey, I noticed your Chicco stroller in these pics. We've been looking at strollers and they sure do sell you at Baby's R Us on the Chicc. Do you like it so far? I know they are lighter and have really good ratings for safety/ease of use.