4.14.2009

I'm smiling!!!

Norah Kate will be 6 weeks old on Friday!!!  I cannot believe how fast this month and a half has gone by!  (I don't even have birth announcements out yet...oh well)  She is really doing great.  She eats every 3 hours during the day and sleeps anywhere from 4-5 hours the first time around at night and then wakes up every 3 hours after that (almost to the minute I might add).  She weighed 9lb 1 oz (with clothes on) when I took her up to St. Jude to visit the other day.  And...

She's smiling!!!
I LOVE her smiles.  I think I could look at her (and these pictures) ALL DAY!!!
We are so happy to have our happy girl!

...we are a little behind on posts, so be sure to look down at our other posts to read about our Easter and Norah Kate meeting her Great grandmother.  Ok everyone - Good night!

5 comments:

Cullen said...

Don't worry, we didn't send out our announcements until Harper was 6 or 7 weeks old. I am pretty sure everyone understands just how busy you are with a newborn. Sounds like you guys are doing great, we will have to get the girls together again soon.

Unknown said...

These are PRICELESS!!! We just laughed and laughed! Oh, how we miss you all, but pics like these sure do help! Keep it up!!

Unknown said...

We like watching like Norah Kate on your blog! We hate that we haven't gotten to see her yet! We will in July if not before then. She's so beautiful!

Julie said...

That smile is so cute! I think she might look like a Carothers now. Can't wait to see her announcements.

Katie said...

Nekayeh...those little grins are too much! I love it, I can't wait to see her again soon, she has already changed soooo much!