5.19.2009

Quick Post

Hey Everyone!  Just wanted to give a quick update.  Norah Kate took her first big trip this past week/weekend.  My grandmother fell and broke both wrist, so we went to Kentucky to spend time with her.  Norah Kate did AMAZING!!!  I hope to have pictures up soon.

...on another (SAD) note...  I have to go back to work this week.  Boo-hoo!  I am going back to 2 nights a week at St. Jude, so tomorrow night I will be there.  My mom will come down to keep Norah Kate while I sleep during the day Thursday.  I know that will be a big help.  I am sad though for this time to be over.  

~Look for pictures soon~

4 comments:

The Schellers said...

She did do so awesome! We are glad you got to come, even under the unhappy circumstances!

Lesley, Dennis, Landon, and Natalee "Lou" said...

Good luck going back to work. I will pray for a smooth transition for you!

Rachel said...

We'll be praying for you as you go back to work! I hope it goes well.

Unknown said...

Hope all goes well at work tonight. I am praying for you. I hope Norah Kate (and David) will do OK! I am so glad your mom can help out. Hang in there!!! Love you guys!