3.01.2009

Snow Day...And our due date :)

Well, we are sitting around the house today because 1) it snowed 2) church was called off because of the bad roads...actually ice in our parking lot and 3) we still have no baby yet! So...what did we decide to do...take pictures of our dog in the snow...Ha ha!  Chula won't go through her doggy door because of all the snow, so the only way she'll go to the bathroom is when we let her out.  However, she seemed pretty intrigued with all of it this morning.  Poor girl - I bet she would have had a lot of fun if her lazy parents would have gone out and played in the snow with her...but that was the LAST thing we wanted to do!  :0


As you can see she was in no hurry to get back inside.
I think this one is pretty funny because if you look close you can see the snow on her wiskers...I guess that is what she's gonna look like when she's old.  :)  
She had to check EVERYTHING out before coming back inside!!!
I guess after this picture she had enough because she just trotted back inside and let me wipe her off.  :)  Just think - Next Sunday we will be taking pictures of another cutie!!!

2 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

It's crazy to see pictures of that much snow in your yard when I am looking out at ours and see grass! I bet this is a very rare event! I am sure the anticipation is growing! Can't wait to hear the good news of the arrival!

S and K said...

I want to see pictures of you on your last few days of pregnancy :)