12.09.2008

28 Week check-up!

Can you believe I am 28 weeks already?!  I had my glucose test today and passed!!!  Yeah!  I did get a little nervous about it because it seems like everyone I know has failed the first one (the 1-hour test).  So, I was really excited - the lab lady said "Oh, you were nowhere near failing."  Yeah! Other than that our baby girl is measuring right at 28 weeks, so I guess things are on track.  
Now...if we could only get some of this house work done...and the nursery set up.  I think we destroyed our house this weekend moving the guest bed and dresser into the office and combining those rooms.  We now have stuff everywhere, which has been pretty stressful for me...but we've been working really hard and I am starting to see things come together.  They nursery is full of junk now...we have to store some things and go through other things, but it will all work out - it has to, right?!  It doesn't really help that it is Christmas time and we have presents and boxes on top of our usual stuff that we are sorting through.  Oh well - I love this season, so I'm not going to complain about that!!!
 I will try to get some pictures up when I get everything together, but I am having trouble "shrinking" my pictures on this imac.  It will let me shrink them, but when I save it and go back in it is the same size as when I started (which is pretty big).  So...we'll see.  
Anyway, just wanted to give a little update - hope everyone is having a great Christmas season!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on the glucose test! I can't believe you are almost 30 weeks...I can't wait to see you and that little belly.

Marksberry Family said...

Yeah! I go today for my test and my RhoGam shot... consider yourself lucky if you don't have to have one of those! They are monsters!

Unknown said...

Remember, I am available to help you get stuff straightened up when you have time! Also, you might check with Julie and see how she shrinks her photos. She seems to be good at it! I know everyone would love to see your "bump"!!!
Looking forward to CHRISTmas!!!