11.22.2008

The Heart Update

Hey Everyone ~
Sorry it has taken me so long to update.  I was just able to talk to the nurse from the cardiology clinic on Thursday afternoon.  They said that I did have some premature beats, but it was nothing to worry about.  This is really all the information I was able to get from her...oh, and that the ECHO was normal...so I plan to just discuss it with my OB at my next appointment.  Thanks for all the notes and messages.  David and I appreciate you guys thinking of us!  I will try to actually post with some pictures soon...you need some time to get ready for that scene!  :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Glad everything was alright!
Can't wait to see pics!!

Marksberry Family said...

Seems like it was just like my issue. I am having it with this one too, but not near as bad. They told me last time that it was really common for women who are pregnant to develop heart murmurs that go away after pregnancy. Mine did return to normal shortly after Wyatt was born. Anyway... so looking forward to some pictures!!!!!