11.14.2008

I'm guessing it's not that bad...

Just wanted to write a little update to let you all know that I haven't forgotten to give results on the cardiology appointment...because I haven't received any results!  :)  So...I am guessing if it was a big deal I would have heard something - at least I hope they don't treat their heart attack and CHF patients this way (I know, that was mean).  But...I did expect to hear something before the weekend, and even called and left a message today.  They didn't call back though, so I guess we will find something out on Monday???  
In the meantime - the palpitations haven't really changed at all...not worse, not better - and after the last 2 days @ work - that is GREAT!  My manager, coworkers, and I were talking today about how there is a constant level of daily stress at St. Jude that we no longer think about. We've seemed to adapt to it, deal with it - and do not notice it until a new nurse comes along and you can see that they are terrified!  I can look back and see how this stress has effected my life and my body in the past, so I'm sure that it doesn't help with the heart palpitations.  However, I don't know that it is enough to make me give up what I love to do.   :) 
And God doesn't give us more than we can handle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that they didn't call back! We look forward to seeing you on Monday. I know your little "bump" has grown alot! Sure have missed you guys!

Marksberry Family said...

I didn't get all of my results for a over a month after all of it started happening. I guess pregnant ladies really do take a back seat in that department.
If you have a bump... then we need to see pictures lady!