12.30.2008

30 week appointment

Well, it seems like the only thing I post these days are the doctor's appointments.  Oh well.  Maybe I'll get a Christmas post in soon.  :)  
I had my 30 week appt last Friday and she is still measuring right at 30 weeks.  Her heart beat was in the 160s too.  My doctor added that if she had to guess @ this point she would  be about 7 1/2- 8 lbs @ birth.  That's not too bad, but it did make me a little nervous seeing as how she was saying this 10 weeks away from the big day!  We are happy that she is growing well and healthy, so I'll take what I can get with that.  

On another note, David and I had a great Christmas, and hope all of you did too.  We were able to see both sides of the family, attended my cousin, Ross', wedding, and spent Christmas eve and day with David's family.  We are very spoiled and learned that our little girl is already spoiled as well! Like I said - I hope to get some pictures up here soon.  

No comments: