6.05.2010

A few things that slipped my mind...

As I was looking through some pictures, I came across several of these and couldn't believe that I forgot to post about them!!!! So, here goes!!!

May 8, 2010 was a wonderful day. I got to meet up with 2 of my BEST friends and spend a nice evening in Memphis. J.J., Ashley and I have known each other since we were babies...our parents were friends even before we were born. We first attending preschool together at "Country Kids" and stuck together all through school and graduated in 2000 from Pocahontas High School! Talk about having someone that knows you better than you know yourself! I am sooooo thankful for these ladies, and I was so excited when Ashley called back in February to see if I was up for this little get-together. OF COURSE I WAS!!! With these girls I feel like I can completely be myself. They are sisters to me in the truest sense of the word, and I thank my God every time I remember them (Phil 1:3). So...we began our evening with a trip to Rendezvous.
Here are Ashley & J.J. at the resturant. (I should have had someone take a picture of the 3 of us...oh well)


AND THEN...It was on to the Norah Jones concert!!! As many of you know, NJ is my
F A V O R I T E !!! The concert was...Heavenly. :) It really was a great concert. She rearranged several of her songs, but she really put on a wonderful show. Ahhh, I could listen to her for hours and hours.




The next day was my 2nd Mothers' Day. Look at sweet Norah Kate...Love that face. :)
What a wonderful mothers' day gift!
Here is NK with my mom on Mothers' Day...so cute!!!


Well, I hope you enjoyed the pictures that were almost forgotten! :) I'd like to say a big "Happy 15 month Birthday" to my sweet Norah Kate...tomorrow that is!

No comments: