1.23.2009

Pocahontas Baby Shower

We had our first baby shower this past weekend in Pocahontas.  We got TONS of great stuff and really just had a good time seeing everyone.  Here are some pics:

The food table and diaper cake!  The food was great...and the diaper cake so cute (and useful!)
Here I am opening gifts.  This was the handmade bib and embroidered blanket that my grandmother made.
Opening more great gifts!!!  These cute outfits are from David's mom.
Here I am with two of my very best friends, Ashley & J.J. (Jessica).  Our parents knew each other before we were born, so we've really grown up together.  I am so thankful for these girls!!!
4 Generations!!!
Here I am with my sister, Lauren, in front of the gift table.
A picture of my sweet hostesses and me.

1 comment:

Marksberry Family said...

You look great! And it seems like you got a lot of good stuff! I am sure you had so much fun! Now the fun part comes... get everything ready and organized!