1.06.2009

32 week appointment

I had my 32 week appointment this morning...everything went well.  She is still measuring right on track, and my weight and BP were good.  I only gained 1 lb.  :)  :)  :)  I really enjoy my appointments because I love seeing my doctor and the NP...they are fun just to talk to!  Ha Ha!  I saw the NP today and had not seen her in several months, so we had to catch up a little.  
So...on to the next appointment in 2 weeks.  Unfortunately I forgot my new insurance card (I mean, I go to this place every 2 weeks and just didn't even think about it being the new year), so the women at the front desk about had a conniption (is that how you spell that???).  They told me 4 times that I had to fax them that card today! (their exclamation, not mine) So, I said "ok, I will fax you that card today!"  I really wanted to say "Lady, you and the other woman have told me that several times - I am not stupid - my hearing and understanding are just fine."  But I didn't...I just went home, got the card, went to kinko's, made a copy, and faxed it.  Then I called to make sure they got it today! :)  

Well, David and I start childbirth classes tonight.  David is soooo excited - just kidding.  He is dreading it  a little, but he'll be fine.  
Hope everyone is having a good week!

3 comments:

Bedtime Stories said...

hey! glad everything is going well. you talked your doctor & NP up so much i had to go back to your ultrasound to see where you go. I go to the Ruch Clinic as well. Who is your doctor? I see Dr Chauhan and she was able to deliver Drew. I LOVE her. They had a different NP back then but i've seen the new one once and LOVED her as well! i think it makes the pregnancy so much easier having people you trust and love!
Katie Yaun

David & Nekayeh Carothers said...

I see Dr. Chauhan too! I am thinking that my chances aren't too good of her being able to be there at the delievery, but oh well.

Unknown said...

I love catching up with these posts. I always get additional info! "o) I know everyone would love to see some pics of your "bump"! Can't wait to meet her in person!!!