12.08.2010

A great day

I have a Gideon Bible in my patient room at work and today as I entered the room on two different occasions, to see 2 different patients, I found each reading that Bible. I had not met either of these patient's before today, and really do not know much about them in general, but I do know that one of them is a professed Jehovah's Witness. All in all I wouldn't have considered today a very "good" day at work...I had a FULL load of patients (and one added on at the very end of the day that was somehow deleted from my schedule), there were several issues that had to be resolved, I felt like everything was taking a long time and that my patients were having to wait to long, and I didn't get ANY of my notes done. But because of what I walked into on those 2 occasions it was a great day.


"...so is my word...It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

No comments: