6.21.2009

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day, David!

Today is David's 1st Father's day. I hope he had a good day. We were actually driving most of the day. We spent the weekend in Shreveport with David's brother, Ben and his family. We had a great time, and I'm already working on a post for that...its gonna be a long one! :)
Anyway, I wanted to post a little about David on this Father's day. He has been such a help to me since Norah Kate was born, and has really changed my attitude, for the better, on MANY occasions. I know without a doubt that this experience was only as great as it was because of him. I love you, David! I know that David is already a great Dad, and that will continue in the future. I was reminded of that again this weekend when I saw how he interacted with his niece and nephew.
So, David had already picked out a watch for Father's Day, but we HAD to get him a little surprise, so I found this cheap "Smoothies" cookbook for him. He is really getting into smoothies, so I thought this would be great! Norah Kate looks like she's really enjoying it too! :)

So, we are just winding down for the night and trying to get things back in order after being gone for a few days. I want to say a big HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my Dad and Father-in-law too. I am so lucky to have these men in my life. Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics and sweet commentary. I love you Nekayeh!

S and K said...

How is little Norah Kate doing? I need some pictures :)