9.23.2008

3rd Doc Appointment

What is going on?!...I mean, this is the 3rd post in less than a week!!!  (Which means it will probably be about 3 months before the next post!)  :)  
I had a prenatal appointment this morning, and it was pretty quick and uneventful (thankfully).  I am measuring @ 17 weeks...so right on track.  They were able to hear the heartbeat without any trouble, and we will go back in 3 weeks to find out if it is a boy or girl!!!  Yeah!  Not too much info today, so we are thankful. 

3 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

Good to hear everything went ok at the doctors! I'll be in suspense for three weeks!

The Linville Family said...

Glad to know everything is going well and that you are coming out of the 1st trimester yuck!

Julie said...

Margie and I were just sitting here and decided we wanted you to put a bump picture up on your blog!!!! I know there's not much of one but it will be fun to have up there and look at further down the road when you get a bigger bump! Yea for bumps!!! At least people aren't asking you if you're having twins.....