8.20.2008

March 1, 2009!





Well, I guess it is time to let everyone in on our little secret...we are going to have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yeah!  David and I are very excited, and are really enjoying everything so far.  Our due date is March 1, 2009, so I am a little over 12 weeks pregnant.  We already know of a few friends that are due around this time, which makes it even more fun.  
I had my second doctor's visit on Monday and everything went well.  We did have an ultrasound because we weren't able to hear the heartbeat with the doplar (the placenta was in the way). We weren't able to scan the pictures (just took a picture of it), so they aren't the best, but it will work for now.  :)  In the top picture you can see the back of the baby's head and back (the line down the middle is the spine) with his/her right arm waving!  The second picture is suppose to be a profile picture looking @ the babies right side.  So...so far, so good!  Just looking forward to all of this!   

12 comments:

Julie said...

Yay!!!! We're so excited. Another Carothers baby. We couldn't be happy for you guys. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. It's going to be lots of fun.
P.S. I like your background!!!

Sara said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!

amanda said...

This SO made my day. What a pretty baby it will be! I will be praying for you. Aunt Hones will have to come see him or her. Love ya !

Marksberry Family said...

Yeah! Just 11 days a part! Hope you are feeling good! Please keep us updated! We are so excited for you guys!

Laura Jo said...

Yeah for March babies!! Congratulations! You are going to be a wonderful mom!

Elizabeth said...

WOW!! Congratulations!!!! You guys are going to make great parents!

Nicki and Don said...

Congratulations!! Being parents is incredible. I hope you have a great pregnancy - ENJOY it!

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! What wonderful news!

Sallie said...

Wow, I just found your Blog and what great news! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

yay!! I am so excited for you both. I am due on March 20, so maybe our babies will be born close together. I hope you are feeling great!!!

The Linville Family said...

Ok, so I am a little slow... but congratulations!!! I have to agree with Laura Jo- yea for March babies! I think it is the greatest time to have a baby! Although we may be a little biased... :)

M&B said...

Congratulations!!! I was catching up on reading all my friends' blogs because I feel like I have hardly been "in touch" since school started back in August. I am SOOO excited for you guys!!